|Advertising policy, Call for papers
IJMNHS and Its Co-Publisher maintains strict advertising policies in the following areas:
Use its website banner ads – Call for papers. Sometimes IJMNHS, TWCMSI may send limited emails directly to potential authors, academicians, and international collaborators, patrons etc. But don’t encourage them to send bulky junk emails to them. Target users will be able to distinguish advertising and editorial content clearly on the website and in e-mail alerts.
IJMNHS Journal reserves the right to decline or cancel any advertisement at any time.
IJMNHS does not use any personal information in its advertising.
Other Guidelines for advertising
1. All advertisements are subject to the approval of the IJMNHS, TWCMSI publisher or editor. However, the IJMNHS, TWCMSI publisher or the editor shall not unreasonably withhold such approval.
2. IJMNHS, TWCMSI Advertising is separate from content. Advertisers and sponsors should have no advanced knowledge of our editorial content, nor should the editors shape content to accommodate advertising. Advertisers do not influence any of the publishers’ editorial decisions or advertising policies.
3. The appearance of an advertisement in the IJMNHS, TWCMSI publisher’s journal is neither a guarantee nor an endorsement of the given product, service, company, or of the claims made in such advertising by the publisher, society, or editorial partner.
4. IJMNHS, TWCMSI Advertising that appears in the publisher’s journal will be clearly distinguishable from editorial content.
5. IJMNHS, and TWCMSI Advertisers have no control or influence over the results of searches a user may conduct on the publisher’s journal. Search results are based solely on the functionality available through our search software (e.g., keywords or natural language) and user-defined criteria (e.g., displaying the most recent or most relevant items first).
6. In consideration of the publication of an advertisement, the advertiser and the agency, jointly and severally, agree to indemnify and hold harmless the publisher, its officers, agents, and employees against expenses (including legal fees) and losses resulting from the publication of the contents of the advertisement, including, without limitation, claims or suits for libel, violation of privacy, copyright infringement, or plagiarism.
7. IJMNHS, TWCMSI All advertisements must clearly and prominently identify the advertiser by trademark or signature.
8. Any reference to the IJMNHS, TWCMSI publisher or its products or services in advertisements, promotional material, or merchandising by the advertiser or the agency is subject to the publisher’s prior written approval for each such use.
9. The IJMNHS, TWCMSI publisher is not responsible for any damages, including but not limited to actual, direct, incidental, or consequential damages, for errors in displaying an advertisement.
10. The IJMNHS, TWCMSI publisher will not be bound by any condition, printed or otherwise, appearing on any insertion order or copy instructions when such conditions conflict with the conditions set forth in this policy statement.
11. In the event of nonpayment, the IJMNHS, TWCMSI publisher reserves the right to hold the advertiser and/or its advertising agency liable for such monies as are due and payable to the publisher.
12. Any use of IJMNHS, TWCMSI publication trademarks or copyrighted material for links to and from the website must be approved, in advance, by the IJMNHS, TWCMSI publisher. Any such unauthorized linking is prohibited.